Jan 21, 2009

WTF? Don't ask about others' opinion if you don't want to change your first plan...

Let's say Anonymous, there's... My class have a plan to take... Uh... (foto kelas, LAWL) Let's just call it... Class Picture... Yeah... (i've told ya my english sucks...) They make a plan, the plan is "We will take it at January 24... Who can't come at the D-Day?"
A lotta ppl said THEY CAN'T, And they keep the plan... Do you think what i think? I was one of those who can't come...
At January 24, i have a big plan...
First, 11.00 AM - 2.00 PM
I'll go to play 'Futsal'(my english sucks, okay? I forget the english of futsal, tell me if you don't mind)With alotta my cousins and my friends...

2.00 PM - 3.00 PM
I must take my science course DX

>3.00 PM
i must spend night on my 2nd house at Pepabri, since there will be a place where everybody spend their night, AND IT'S REALLY FAR FROM BANDA STREET

So i won't come to Jonas, Really, i won't even pay, this world sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop any comment here, thanks.